Cybershooters Forum Index Cybershooters
The internet's leading source of information for shooters

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

rusmilitary.com has pre-95 AKs for suprisingly cheap price?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cybershooters Forum Index -> Gun and Ammunition Collecting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sassniper

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i recently bought a yugoslavian M72 RPK in pretty god nick post 95'. it still cocks, and dry fires. this is what thay have done to it. the cocking handle has the gas piston at the front chopped off. the bolt has been cut down at a 45 degree angle disabling the firing pin. and the chamber has a tempered steel pin in place. also i can't seen to remove the top hand gaurd witch is puzzling after everything else thay have done to it. i was going to purchase a wasr 10 or a egyptian maadi but when i got told that only the safety catch moves and you can take the mag out i said 265 is to much. yes i think the best way is to just buy LMG if your looking for moving parts. but i don't understand why assault rifles are all welded and don't move, but LMG'S can be stripped, cocked and fired, yet my yugo RPK is not much bigger than an AK? crazy laws.
cybershooters
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The logic was that it isn't portable, because an LMG is technically a crew-served weapon, but where exactly the breakpoint is between say a Maxim and an AK-47 is a bit of a grey area. If it's not easily portable, then not likely to be appealing to criminals who want to get it working again.

Only three things are certain: death, taxes and stupid gun laws.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cybershooters Forum Index -> Gun and Ammunition Collecting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: