Cybershooters Forum Index Cybershooters
The internet's leading source of information for shooters

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oops - Police leave gun at Starbucks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xshooter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Oops - Police leave gun at Starbucks Reply with quote

How many times have I hear it said that firearms should only be trusted in the hands of professionals?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7597381.stm

Did she not notice her missing gun on the way our of Starbucks?

Not sure if this should have been posted in the crime section - If this had been you or I it would have been a criminal offence, what happens to stupid Police officers?
BobHarget

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Oops - Police leave gun at Starbucks Reply with quote

xshooter wrote:
Not sure if this should have been posted in the crime section - If this had been you or I it would have been a criminal offence, what happens to stupid Police officers?

They get promoted!

The Pen - What is mightier that the sword; and considerably easier to write with (Marty Feldman)
xshooter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the line that the firearm was traced back to her "after" checking the serial number - did they not notice the gun was missing before then?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cybershooters Forum Index -> Crime All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: